Monday, November 24, 2008

anger

today was a goood day until 7th period. Yesterday my group was being really retarded they just kept talking about me on and on and on at first i was like ok.. then after a while they started cracking jokes and i was sitting on this guys chair and he was like hey get off my chair and i just ignored him then i got annoyed so i effin left. so i left to go to the other group and then my group was all like Junette whats wrong whats wrong?? like i heard them talking and they were like ohh shoot i think we really got her mad. then ok i let that day past. and then today i was all buddy buddy again right and then effin erick like threw eraser at my hair and i was like wtf but it was in joking way. so i left my bag at one table like a place where i can see it when i sat at the table with the girl Jennifer to chat with. and i just heard them cracking up and im like bleh okkkkk??? and then they kept looking at me i was like hmm wth then i realized my bag was gone and obviously they took it. and i was like heyy guys give that back then they gave it back and then they effin took it again i was like WTH like so frustrated and then i walked there and like there was 2 guys on my way so i pushed both of them aside and they thought i was joking but i was helll naww not joking and so after that i took my bag and it was udner the table. i took it and i started walking and i was like IMMATURE MUCH!! and like screamed it out. i caused a lot of commotion haha. the teacher came and was about to say something but then i guess she realized why i said that and stuff yeah. argg i was just so mad. i dont really mind or care what people think or if they talk about me. But once they start touching my stuff i go buuhhhlissticcc.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

wth! i had a bad day too :|

Anonymous said...

OMG! I did too!

ninja said...

hey hope ur ok sounds like that really sucks that happend to me once so i know how it feels. i just hope ur ok. i hate when people annoy other people