Monday, November 17, 2008

WOAH

i feel so bad that i havent written here in a while. ive been so busy and i had so much stuff to do i think ill owrk my way backwards because i remember the most recent things better than the ones nonuptodate ones tehehe. i finallyvg got home from my vacatio in Texas it was my Grandmas 90th birthday so i didnt go to school on friday and monday it was pretty fun and i have a lot of family over there :] they were all saying that we should move there, but ehh its not my type its too quiet and so much dirt lol and night life over there seems dead haha unlike here in cali where it never ends haha. yeah i jsut did a lot of family bonding over there and played with the dogs haha they were sooooo cuuuute i have videos. ill post that one later when my cousin puts it up on youtube. and theres this other video that my cousin was asleep and we put shaving ceram on him. we did a lot of pranks we just never got to add it on youtube


theres pictures too and such but i dont have it yet hehe. so yeah i took 4 planes california to dallas and dallas to keleen. then backa gain killeen dallas and dallas california. i really love airplanes hahaamerican airlines and american eagle


yeah it was pretty fun haha what else did i do haha all i can remember was really texas and the other stuff was back in cali ohh i did watch movies iw atched madagascar 2 and half of quarantine because my friend was gettin sick haha she felt like throwing up so i didnt get to finish the movie. ill probably watch it later on again to finish it. i also watched sisterhood of traveling pants and i liked it i hate that their not going to make any more because it was the ending haha sorry for the spoiler and ohh yeah i alsow atched saw5 and ehhh it was ok i thought it was going to be more guisome but it wasnt it seemed short :[ but theres definately a saw 6. buhahaha

i also bought my twilight midnight showing tickets on thursday 12:00 am
so yeah im exited so much and today i got my driver license like my actual card which is pretty awesome but my aprents still doesnt want me to drive alone because i dont have the insurance for me to drive the car or something its just under my aprents name or something like that haha

OHHH AND my dad also came back from the philippines and he gave me so much gifts lol i need to take piks on all the gifts he sent me so i can post it up here ill post it in my next blog which is probably going to be tomorrow hehe okayy ttfn :]
AIM me <3

No comments: