Tuesday, July 17, 2012

3cm dilated

Hey dolls so I went to my doctors appointment yesterday and I found out that I'm already 3cm dilated. She did a membrane sweep yes TMI, but I agreed because I don't want to prolong my pregnancy anymore. I am so excited to have this baby girl. After, they just told me to go home and rest and walk to induce labor naturally. Though I haven't walked because there is so much going on at home I just didn't have time. I have family from Texas arriving to visit my grandma which is in the hospital right now. My pelvic area hurts, but is still tolerable. Here is a picture of my belly being 39weeks and 3 days.
I'm kind of sad I didn't take an actual professional portrait :[

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lol, you started posting again after seeing my blog. Good luck with the baby! :)

Mamas Secret said...

Yeah I really want to start again and so I can have baby stories here I'd rather have this than keeping a journal lol.