Sunday, April 12, 2009

im so busy

oh my my my hehe im currenly in New York since Friday and today which is Sunday we are going to DRIVE from New York to Florida. Thats like a 12 hour drive :[ Im going to update my pictures later on becuase i have time to do it. sorry hehe Im Probably going to upload everything when im in my couisns house in Texas. Seriously I dont even know what were going to do in Florida haha o well whatever. im just going with the flow. New York was fun though and we stayed at The Bronx in like the ghetto cause thats where my dads friend and nephew is. We went to manhattan. I saw the statue of Liberty, Town Square, Elis Island ( we took a ferry it was fun, but it was like raining. We took like the subway train thingy and likw when we were going back there was this hobo and it was sooo funny like i couldnt stop laughing cause he was like drunk haha he was holding this like broken light and was like pointing everywhere I know its sad but it was just so HILARIOUS hahahha. We also went up the Empire building and it was like 86 floors up and it was scary and i saw everything. Great view. When we got to my dads friends house I just ate and started to eatch filipino movies haha it was fun. Theres more, but my parents told me to get ready now hahaha Pics will be up later and stories too hehe ;] I miss Edge <3

No comments: