Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving/black Friday

Fat holidays are heeeeerrrreee you can eat you can gain weight like no other and it's fine because the holidays are finally here. Thanksgiving with its great feast. MMmmM turkey hello turkey leg. Sweet potatoes, pumpkin pies, stuffing, baked salmon, and more much more. I love it. And then there's Black Friday where all electronics are super super cheap. I got myself an IPad 4 yeheyyyy and I love love love it. The only thing I didn't like is that when you buy something there's a recycling fee. Blame the governor :( but it's allright the iPad was worth it white and 16gb. It's shopping season and the gift of giving. Everyone keeps on buying Mimi clothes and she has clothes she hasn't even worn yet. What about the mommy don't you guys want to buy her clothes also? Lol hehe I need to buy presents and I already have then in mind. Yay Christmas is coming I'm waay to excited k toodles.

No comments: