Sunday, November 18, 2012

Roadtrip

My family and I had a roadtrip to Texas, well I'm actually writing this blog on the way back to California, but I had a ton of fun with family in Texas. I wish everyone lived closer together. Texas is a relaxing simple living state while California is a high standard living state. In Texas a nice 2 story house would cost roughly about 200,000, but in California it would double that price or even more. Texas also doesn't pay taxes talk about rich Texas lol...we ate pretty much steak the whole week yeah well maybe 5/7 days we travelled it was all steak steak steak and I think now I'm good for a year without steak. It was delicious. There was also family parties every night yes every night lechon and pancit molo and cakes.... I gained about 8 pounds this whole trip but that's ok. You're suppose to gain weight during vacation. If you don't then you didn't have a good time on your trip. Mimi also had a lot of fun because everyone just want to hold her and play with her and she exchanges with smiles and giggles. The only thing I didn't like about this trip is parents nagging you to do this and that and ughh parents are just so arghhhhh!! I'm never driving with them also...waaaay to stressful. They need to take a chill pill. I'm tired Its nap time.













No comments: