Thursday, October 9, 2008

BRACELET & TRAILER

I FINALLY GOT MY BRACELET

Photobucket
i am sooo happy and its beautiful. The heart could have been a little bigger but other than that its gorgeous i am in love lol well you know what i mean :]

I went to the key club meeting today with Ngeo (NE-NE) lol and yeah i made her sign up lol. and we got a group and we will definately win that donation for the kids in africa. I was tutoring and Alex the little kid thats there everyday im there was helping me lol. i gave him a dollar and he went around people asking for donations LOL it was funny. Tutoring is so hard and i had a major headache so it was hard to teach them, but i tried my hardest to be patient with them and it was succesful.

The Final TWILIGHT TRAILER came out today and i watched it. ITS SOOOO COOOL. im excited for the movie :] though i think they changed a lot of stuff i can tell from the trailer lol o well SPUNK RANSOM is totally H-O-T. Ok goodnight guys :]

No comments: