Saturday, October 11, 2008

On friday my two friends NeNe(Ngeo) and Lisa went over my house :] lol they were like so surprised specially Lisa lol :] and we ate buffalo wings and cake lol and played guitar hero and on the computer and talked lol it was pretty fun and so today Sunday were going to watch a movie i think QUarantine. THey want to see Eagle Eye lol but i already saw it so im making them buy Quarantine lol buhahahaha. Since the TV always turns on i told my mom to unplug it lol and she did and wen i woke up it wasn't turned on i was like yay because that means that there is no ghost in my house lol i think that there was just a setting in the TV that causes it to turn on. Well yeah haha thats pretty much what happened lol :]

1 comment:

Rodney Puplampu said...

You know, I think i am going to check out the Twilight series now, your interest and YouTube had gotten