Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Banana Bay

School was ordinary. Nothing really happens during school time until 7th period and i got a miss call from Ceejay. So i called back and blah blah blah and then she texted me ([ceejay] can you pick me and take me home p.s. im taking someone too :][flipfonow] and do what? [ceejay] get your jacket and just take me home [flipfonow] ummmmm. [ceejay] ill buy you food [flipfonow] YES YES YES!!!.. ).. technically the texts didnt really say that, but its long story short. and i deleted the text message already. So in my 5 seater corolla 09 i had to fit Me[driver] Margiel[passenger] Tiffany,Ron,Jan,Ceejay, and Anthony [backpassengers] WE ended up eating at bananabay it was pretty yummy i got House Tom Yum. and yeah i gave my meat to Jan. After that we just chatted and it was sooo fuuunnnyyyyy. I took them home except Anthony because he walked home. I got my jacket back :]. I told Margiel about my little itty bitty secret and yeah he was kind of ishh suprise cause i guess he saw it coming buahaha. BUT OMG after that i just barely droped them home i changed the songs in my ipod and it was in random. The next song was Love Bug, Love Song, Bruises, Chasing Pavements, and When Did Your Heart Go Missing. It was weird LOL HAHA o well and now im writing this and talking to my new friend named Jeffrey lol from that one game Ragnarok. Jan should totally play it again so he can give me stuff here lol. My next goal is to turn my frends into vegetarians :]

No comments: