Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sooo this weekend we...

PhotobucketI was in the car waiting for my parents from costco :]
PhotobucketPhotobucketHector what a cutie :]
Photobucket They had a balot contest at school. haha
Photobucket I went to TODAI with my parents
Photobucket Margiel i miss you soooo much!!!!
Photobucket Tiffany haha i dont know the guy lol
PhotobucketThe guys playing basketball
PhotobucketBUAHAHAHHAH
PhotobucketJames!!
PhotobucketThese boys have too much fun lol
Photobucket<3
PhotobucketThere was an accident in my school. BUCKLE UP!!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucketEdge drove to the park.
PhotobucketCARLO!! HERES YOUR PICTURE LOL!!!
PhotobucketEdge and I went to get a car wash. It was so cooool haha it was my first time, but I dont think they did a good job lol..
Photobucket
PhotobucketWe went to LA
PhotobucketI wonder who took this picture?? :]]]]]]]]]]]]
Photobucket Earth Day
Photobucket
PhotobucketI saw Kobe lol
Photobucket After LA we ate at The Boat where i experienced a new beginnings hahahahah lol..It was a fun day. We really didnt know where to go so we just cruised around LA. We went home around my area again and then met up with Sabastian, Angelo, Lenny, and Revin. It was so fun with those four haha I just noticed i did not have picture of Tricia, Britney, Santos, and Edge. Next time buhaha I was lazy i did not want to take pictures buahaha. Soo thats pretty much it im gonna rest. I like you <3



..and i was watching this hahaha it was hilarious

No comments: