Sunday, March 22, 2009

a fun night :}

PhotobucketWent to CUE
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket I want my stuff back please :] :[
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I was feeling better, but I hate staying at home so i decided to go out and meet up with Tricia and Britney. I was walking in the parking lot and saw Justine and Duke. They came with me inside. I called Tricia and saw her and we hugged. Britney came along too and they met Justine. Duke already knew him. I had to run some errands. When i came back I aw Izzy and Gelo. After a while of chatting we got hungry so we left to Banana Bay. Ron came too and we ate. THey skateboarded for over and we just talked around cue, but we did not really take any pictures cause i was too lazy. I brought Justine home and i forgot that my stuff was still in her bag. She also forgot her ipod. Came back and everyone was squished in the car btw and so we got bored and got the guys again and we went to Rowland Park played Horse, skated, and King of the Hills which i found out that its called Kings corner after like a bazillion years. Britney, Tricia, and I went in the middle of the park where there was no lights because we just wanted to lay there. I took some pictures and i saw some white dots. and I just did not say anything because I did not want them to get scared. BUhaha it was weird. it was seriously pitch dark but there were dots hahah. o well and then the guys are sooo SMELLY so i had to leave my had windows half open because i didnt want my car to be smelly. After a while we got lost and seriously we really did not know where we were. I was so scared and Duke gave me the wrong directions so i was mad lol... So we finally found Grand and we just kept on going straight hoping that we would go back to Nogales and then Gelo pointed out that the Pacific Palms hotel was able to be seen. So we went to Tiffanys house and it was soooo cold and we just chatted. We went inside the car and just talked and laughed the whole time. After a while we decided that we werent going to the Round 3 party and just go to Rons house for a movie night. So Tiffany did not want to go and so we pretty much kidnapped her. She opened the dorr while i was going like 30 miles per house. She wanted to jump out like those movies that people just jump out of the car haha.. So that did not work obviously and we were cruising down Nogales and OMG THIS GUY WAS LIKE RUNNING TO US we were sooo scared so I made a u-turn back to Tiffanys house so she can get a shirt for Gelo. Seiously that guy was crazy and scary because like 2 cars stopped and one of the guys came out and started running to us. It was soo scary. So then i really did not want to go to the party because im sick again because it was so cold :[ I dropped Ron, Gelo, and Izzy to the party. Brought Duke home and finally Tiffany. I finally got home and my mom was still awake watching CLean House in the living room. She knew i was still sick, but despite her lack of education of cooking she still cooked me some Top Ramen. I was glad my mom was alaga me :] i love her tehehe and then I finally changed and wore pajamas. was still soooooo cold so i went to my parents room and slept in the middle of them two because it was warm there. hehe it was cute and then the tylenol finally kicked in and IT GOT SOOO HOT! so i woke up at 2:30 am and snuck back to my room. And i slept and woke up at 6:30 am again because it was tooo cold :[ So i decided to watch The Hills and catch up with the episodes. So yeah okayy im still sick and i want to rest :] I will see you guys later on :]




XOXO J

No comments: