Thursday, March 5, 2009

school story

I woke up at 5:30am. I didnt want to get up. I was too lazy to WiiFit. 6:00am i got up and WiiFitted it was fun lol. I did some yoga and some aerobics. 6:30am i took a shower. yay clean.Got out. I was in my towel walking around the house looking for food. When i was fixing my PB&J I was thinking about what my mom told me last night about the borders,[people that are going to live with us for a while from the Philippines] Im so exited i cant wait. So far i know that one is 19 or 20 and the other is i think 16-17 around my age. My mom was telling me about their life and its like a teeserya. I dont think im allowed to put it up.. tehehe. But my mom said that the older one is cute because she has not seen the younger one. We need to buy beds to put in the rooms because it is empty. We are also going to paint the inside of the house soon and i want my mom to make it urban status. you know what i mean like very varm and adventurous way. She difenately needs my help because she is not good at those kinds of stuff and im going to ask Margiel buahah because he is Pro at those. I finally was done eating and i went upstairs and got dressed. I got to school and i was almost late to 2nd Period. O well Mr. Rosilez (algebra2 teacher) wouldnt mark me late anyway. It was funny because i actually payed attention and wrote down notes, but after a while i got distracted and moved next to Jan to talk about some stuff.



After Algebra i went to Period 3 US History. I love US History we are talking about war right now, about Hitlet, Nazi, Holocaust, Stalkingrad, all this crazy stuff that happened. Sadly, Mr Montenez assigned so much homework and i have a project due this Friday. I need to make Propaganda picture. We watched Private Ryan which is such a good movie, but we did not finish it because the bell rang. I copied down the extra credit stuff and got to 4th Period. I have English 11 and we talked about our Newspaper project. The good thing about this is that its not due until April. We have a lot of time to do it. I was talking to my friends Jessica and she happens to see demons. its so scary she told me stories yeah i dont want to get in depth with that. Sydney better bring the book i want to read tomorrow :]. 5th Period came and yay Filipino 1 class. Its so easy and now she makes us do work. I think Ms. Coons is mad at me because ive been calling her and she did not respond. Tiffany and I just talked about random stuff so we didnt do the assignment. Lunch time came i ate my PB&J sandwich and took a bite of Raffys Cheese Pizza. I was bored at lunch so i went to Ms. Coons class because the guys are always dancing there. And its fun seeing them fall LOL. I didnt see him there :[.



6th period i had chemistry i love chem too because i get what my teacher is teaching us cereally i can do it so im sure i can pass that class. 7th period came and now i have Food and Nutrition. My teacher wasnt there so we had this old sub and she was mean lol. buhaha but it was funny. Wendy is always Wendy shes always a biotch. jk i love her haha. Yay school is done. I went home early because i did not want to go across the street. I got home got on the computer and was playing a game and talked to Jeff. I am now waitinf for my monzerella sticks to be cooked because its in the microwave. Ate Cecile my cousin just randomly calls me and tells me that she has food poisoning lol that sucks. I HATE MCDONALDS

No comments: